Oregon at Heart.
You know you are a true Oregonian when:
- You get Cabin Fever from being stuck indoors due to wet, nasty weather!
|"Oh no!! The dreaded lemon!!"|
- It's raining and you say, "Awww, screw it! I'm going outside anyways."
So you call up your bestfriend, throw coats on the kids, and everyone gets their walk in.
|Well almost everyone got their walk in...|
- However when you go outside you realize; it was a WAY less than glamorous decision on your part.
|Tex-Anna dogs do not like water...|
- But since you're already wet - you may as well get muddy right?
- Really, Really Muddy...
|Yes, that is mud in her eye...silly girl!|
- And so you head back home, only to realize mom requires messy pups be bathed..
- But then you realize it's not soo bad because then you can take a nice snuggly nap.
- Besides what's a little rain? Dogs have to play!