"Private Eyes, Are Watching You,
They See Your Every Move..."
*I know you sang that line in your head.*
Dante and Ziva have really been great throughout this whole move, they've made Dz Dog Dad and myself super proud!
And meeting tons of new people!
|"You did say, 'play' right?"|
Dante's Signs You Are a Suspicious Person...
- If you close your car door and I can't see you.
- If I can hear your car coming up the driveway but can't see the car.
- Walking around the car.
- Gas attendants without dog treats.
- Very suspicious, why can't they get a hint from Dutch Bros and other coffee shops.
- Peeking at me from behind objects.
- Sideways glancing.
- Not emitting friendly signals and gazes in my direction.
- See "sideways glancing". Ignore me or love me, don't look at me funny.
Suspicious People's Will Be "BOOFED" at Upon Notice. "Don't think I don't see you..."
Having scoped out dog friendly stores and locations in our area I think it's time for some training trips! Our local home improvement stores are on my list for taking the dogs, we'll probably spend 20 - 30 min just walking around and working on their obedience training and manners.
Wish me luck! Their training has become a little lax with our recent move and we definitely need to brush up!
Do you have any local stores you take your dogs to?