- Rule #1: No Running in the House! Just like many parents before me...we try to keep the crazy outside. Running means getting kicked outside to go play.
- Rule #2: No Horsing around on the Furniture - please see rule #1.
- Rule #3: Inside Voices Please. Yes bark/holler when someone is at the door parents like being notified of friends or strangers. But please let our guests in the house and then stop yelling. Dante likes to "HUFF", it is how he greets people but some people find this a bit scary. He's a large dog and even though he's wiggling all over the place and not jumping, his "HUFFING" can be a bit intimidating. "Yes Dante, we get it. You said 'hi', and they love you too."
- Rule #4: No Dessert unless you eat your dinner. Not even a snack!
- Rule #5: Please wipe your feet before coming inside. Legs and tails too if you're all wet!
- The Cats Rule: And don't you forget it. Of course they won't let you either!
|"Mer says' this is my spot, now you move along!"|